Functional Nutrition Group Classes
Paleo Autoimmune & Low Histamine Cooking Class, Recipes and Demo
WHEN: Friday, June 21st, 2019
TIME: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
WHERE: The Hoffman Centre for Integrative Medicine
COST: $200 per person
Join us for a special cooking class! Justine Stenger, local therapeutic chef, functional medicine trained health coach, and specialist in reversing cognitive decline through diet will help you find your way around your plate.
In this class you will:
- Learn the most important foods to avoid and the foods to include to optimize your health
- Gain clarity on what to eat, when to eat, how to properly prepare your foods.
- Learn how food and food timing affects your biological clocks and hence overall health.
- Learn nutrition facts: separating fact from fiction
- Learn about fat facts: separating fact from fiction
- Learn the importance of choosing high quality foods.
- Learn how to improve phytonutrient diversity to improve your highest expression of health.
- Additional information on FODMAP’s, oxalates and low glycemic/candida foods
- Receive a Paleo Autoimmune low histamine 5 day meal plan with recipes to kick start your nutrition journey
- Sample delicious low histamine recipes that you will learn to make at home!
Sign Up For This Event
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot today.
Event Cost: $200 per person
Bring a guest and receive 15% off the second person